Monday, January 11, 2010

How to Join

Click on this link to join.

* Site Title is the name of your blog
* Description describes your blog
* Site entry URL is the link to your blog
* Site ID is whatever you choose.
* Password is just that
* Name is your name
* Email is how to reach you

You will be emailed the html to place on your blog. Please add it to your blog and leave me a message in the comment section to let me know you have done this and I will add you to the webring.

Guidelines for Membership

Please post on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie,
    I already sent you an e-mail, about getting the code for my daughter Kelsey's blog for the Kids Project 365, however it appears that blogspot allowed us to give her blog a name that alraady exists. I am SO computer illiterate. Do we need to start all over again from scratch since we set up blog with an already existing name?
    Confused.
    Laura in IL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some games have done that well, some have not. It is an issue we want to think about from day one and not just treat the mobile version as a “port.”
    Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete